An association of financial planners
The AMP Financial Planners Association Ltd (ampfpa) is a non-profit, member-based association, and our primary role is to represent, protect and enhance our members' interests. Our members are all authorised representatives of AMP Financial Planning (AFSL 232706) and we also work closely with the Hillross, Charter, and New Zealand adviser associations.
Committed to our partnerships
At ampfpa, we're committed to our members and partners and have forged strong relationships over our long history.
- Our members: we're committed to protecting and enhancing our members' interests.
- AMP: we foster a mutually beneficial partnership with AMP that aligns stakeholders' interests.
- Our board: we rely on the strong leadership and direction of our board to deliver strategy. We recognise the achievements of our past board members.
- Our members' clients: we aim to support our members to improve the financial future of their clients.
- Our industry: we're committed to promoting the financial planning industry and fostering its reputation as a valued profession.
- Our partners: we foster strong, ongoing relationships with our partners and provide them the opportunity to build relationships with our members.
- Our state committees are actively engaged with members and identifying future leaders.
ampfpa by numbers
- Established in 1925
- Serving over 1500 subscribing members
- 1 board, 5 consultancy groups, 1 executive office
ampfpa is led by financial planners on the Authorised Representatives Board (ARB) and the Sydney-based Executive Office.
All members can nominate to sit on consultancy and working groups, which assist AMP on matters of advice, consumers and customers, practice effectiveness, products, technology and more.